Tuesday 30 August 2011

Seven Strawberries and a Chilli.

Now not often do I loose it and get to the point where I have so little energy my body can do nothing else but create silent tears but all it took for me today was seven strawberries and a chilli -.- !!
     I think its very important to listen to our bodies and hear the signs its telling us when - even in ordinary day life - that we are maybe over doing our limits. With many family vists and important days out, I wont lie, this week has been a struggle. After battling through getting dressed and trying to cut out a pattern for a teddy bear which is intended for a very special young girl going through an extremely difficult time and treatement!! I had lunch and suddenly burst out crying. Firstly because I had got felt all over the carpet, then there was no sweetcorn to go with my tuna jacket and then to top it all off when I went to open the fridge to get some salad and seven strawberries and a chilli flew there way and rolled all the way round the kitchen floor! By this point I was in complete hysterics until I realised the reality... that it was only seven strawberries and a chilli..
      After a nap and been comfy in pyjamas for a couple of hours - to my amusement - I have noticed that I was so tired I could have cried over anything literally anything. Its my bodies way of telling me that I'm properly parading myself into the dangerous terroraty of payback or even worse a relapse! Ironic to the first post I put but I honestly have not been going dangerously overboard but CFS comes in waves you have to watch out when it next hits! That goes to everyone. Don't overdo yourself with anything to the point where your crying over seven strawberries and a chilli. Yes, I was struggling to come up with a decent post in my utter tirednesss but I found it rather funny anways!! ;)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment